Friday 31 October 2008

Hiking Trip

I love to hike. Whether it's a forest jungle, mountain, even volcano or glacier if I would have chance.

I went to Bukit Melawati on the other day with friends. It was a tremendous hikes with a gang who has some kind of hiking bug. I truly enjoyed the entire trip much!

Although the weather wasn't good, we only saw a blur sunrise.

Still - we had a great time.





I’m keen to try out parts of the Bibbulmun Track one day – apparently one of the world’s great long distance walk trails, stretching nearly 1000kms through the heart of the scenic South West of Western Australia.

I also want to climb Mount Kinabalu and Mount Fuji before I die.

*More photos coming up soon*

5 comments:

said...

hey...how u u all able to saw the blur sunrise? But we totally saw nothing!!?? Other then cloud was cloud oso....T.T

jess said...

Huh?? how come? I don't know... Izit because you guys have missed it?

said...

emm...not sure. u can go see my blog, that was what sunrise we saw!
Bibbulmun Track??? i think u should take a long long holidays....haha, izit posibble for you?

jess said...

Fong, I know what's wrong.. you went there on Sunday? I went there on Monday! Gosh.. we are talking about the different sunrise! *lol*

About the Bibbulmun Track, it doesn't need too long. About 10 days will be good enough ^^

said...

ah cher~~~~~was still silly to talk about the hiked at ur facebook! *faint*....-.-lll

Really? Bibbulmun Track around 10 days enough? Woo...sounds good. then next time can put into my schedule while backpacking at Australia!^^