Tuesday 14 April 2009

All good things come to pass


The promise about --'all good things come to pass.' What it really means is -- all good things will come -- comma -- to pass. Nothing ever remains. Everything is always changing. Like that warning, 'even this shall pass away.' I suppose that includes the sadness, as well as the gladness. If you wait long enough, the gladness returns again.

A nice, warm bath and a cup of good, nourishing soup can solve any problem.

Yes. Tomorrow will be better. Not perfect, but better.

5 comments:

said...

Wuu...seem so weird.
something gona to happend? @@

jess said...

It's already happened, just hope for the best...

Hey, you in Russia oso can online daily? How's everything? ^^

said...

Wish u all the best then! ^^

Hey...how u gona knew me on9 daily? =p...haha, now stay at sister's hostel mah, sure got internet. kekeke...

Will leaving moscow today to egypt tonite lor. Might budget hostel over there got internet i think!

Sad...dint meet the snowing...nvm, still enjoying. Thks anyway.

How about ur thailand trip then?

jess said...

Somebody is going round the world~~ ^^

Saw u in facebook everyday mah..so nice, I bet u are in Egypt now and has visited the pyramid..? hoho~

My Thailand trip has cancelled, suppose to fly there during 11th of April, but I can't make it due to my tight schedule.. lotsa things to do.

But I guess it's lucky that I didn't go as you know what's the situation there now. So... my holidays will be on hold till further notice.. (talking to myself..aikss)

Hey, enjoy much and have lotsa fun~ Waiting for my souvenirs and dinner and your sharing of this trip with us ya. heehee..

said...

Hey...im back!!! ^^

seem like lotsa thing happended over here huh? just updated from newpaper while back to malasia. lucky that u not there in thailand. thanks god! ^^

oklar...knew u de lar. the words "lotsa things to do" "busy" is ur motto alr rihgt! =p sure wont forget ur souvenir lar....wish u will be more free afterward lar. haha...=p